These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
Other than content your own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Water Communication and/or its clients own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
1. publishing any Website material in any media;
2. selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
3. publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
4. using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
5. using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
6. using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that
causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
7. engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar
activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
8. using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Government of Nepal, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Nepal for the resolution of any disputes.